Marion Excavation’s Recycling & Material Facility is open to the public.
Located next to 749 New Ludlow Road, South Hadley, MA.
Recycling Facility Phone
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturdays by appointment ONLY.
Normal Saturday hours will resume in September with the exact date TBD.
Charges are based on amount of material in tons
- Gravel – processed and bank run
- Loam – screened and unscreened
- Sand – yellow, concrete, mason and fill
- Stone – stone dust, 3/8″ pea stone, ¾” stone, 1 1/2″ stone
- Asphalt – ¾” hardpac, 1 1/2″ hardpac,
- Concrete – ¾” crushed concrete, 1 1/2″ crushed concrete
- Large landscape boulders and oversized stone
- Salt, winter sand, sand and salt mix (seasonal)
- Clay and trap rock (when available)
Materials Accepted (all disposal loads must be CLEAN – free of trash, brush, wood, etc)
- Concrete rubble or slabs
Call for disposal pricing 413-532-0698
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash • check • debit and credit cards (including American Express and Discover cards)